Make your dream of family, a reality! Genesis Fertility Research Centre: Leading Infertility Clinic in India providing Infertility Treatment, IVF.
What is IVF?
IVF treatment involves the fertilization of an egg (or eggs) outside the body. The treatment can be performed using your own eggs and sperm, or using either donated sperm or donated eggs, or both.
Is IVF for me?
Your clinic may recommend IVF if:
- Diagnosed with unexplained infertility
- Fallopian tubes are blocked
- Other techniques such as fertility drugs or intrauterine insemination (IUI) have not been successful
- The male partner has fertility problems but not severe enough to require intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Anybody using partner’s frozen sperm in your treatment and IUI is not suitable for you
- Anybody using donated eggs or your own frozen eggs in your treatment.
- Anybody using embryo testing to avoid passing on a genetic condition to your child.
How does IVF work?
The timeline for IVF treatment usually goes something like this:
- Medications are provided to the female in order to stimulate the eggs generation. This help to collect the best eggs from the different types generated.
- A minor surgical procedure is performed to retrieve the eggs from the female. Medications are provided to reduce the discomfort due to the surgery.
- The sperm collected from the male is combined with the best eggs collected. This is stored in an environmentally controlled chamber for fertilization.
- The fertilized eggs then divides and turns to embryo. This embryo needs to be cultured for 3-5 days after the fertilization
- The embryo is then transferred to the uterus of female. More than one embryo may be transferred as transferring of a single embryo can be risky.
GFRC is the one of the world’s leading, most experienced and most successful fertility care institute. It employs the best people, dedicated to offer the couples the best chance of completing their family.
Visit us at : www.ivfgenesis.com
Mail us at : email@example.com