An artificial insemination, which is used to treat infertility, is known as intrauterine insemination (IUI). In this process, specially prepared sperm is placed in the uterus at the time of ovulation. IUI will be planned with the woman monthly cycle or fertility medications and mostly depends on the woman situation.
The initial medical assessment of infertility analyse the sperm concentration, mortality power of the sperm, or any kind of abnormalities in the shape and size of sperm. The second step separates the normal, fast and higher quality sperm and prepares it to be sited. The sperm that have been cleaned and concentrated is directly sited in the uterus at the time of eggs release in the ovary. This helps one or more eggs to fertilize rapidly. In the Previous methods, the sperm was placed in the vagina and have a little chance of fertilization. New method is rapid and more successful.
IUI is best for the couple
- Needed donor sperm to conceive
- Physically disable to vaginal intercourse
- Tubal blockage or severe tubal damage
- Have unexplained infertility
- Menopause (ovarian failure)
- Mild male factor infertility (subfertility)
- Endometriosis related infertility
- Cervical factor infertility
- Semen allergy
IUI is not used in the case of fallopian tubes blockage. A significant factor for IUI is female age. Females above the age of 40 have a very little chance to conceive through IUI. Same, IUI is not working if the male has low sperm count, motility, size and shape.
Benefits of IUI
- Provides frozen sperms to conceive, if one’s does not have
- Induce ovulation
- Separated good quality sperm
- Avoids the role of cervix
- Increase the chances of fertilization
- Helps to avoids any kind to allergy that prevent pregnancy
Genesis Fertility Research Centre, located in Erode has best infertility treatment facilities. The centre has a team of doctors to treat infertility in both male and female.
Visit Us : www.ivfgenesis.com
Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org